Monday, October 4, 2010

Found: The story of me finding an awesome hair product

Alas, I have searched the earth, far and wide, for hair products that deserve praise. I have finally found one, and it's only $11. Garnier should praise me for this shameless promo, but I'm not kidding, it works. I am wearing my hair down today, thanks to yesterday's infusion. If anyone knows me, you know that never happens. Unless I straighten it. Which never happens. Anyway it's Garnier Sleek and Shine Blow Dry Perfector. So awesome if you have at all frizzy hair. It even made me buy a blow dryer. I haven't ever owned a blow dryer. Times are changing my friends, times are changing.

2 comments:

UnderTheSameSky said...

i hate blow dryers. but i love straightened hair. should i still get it?

HANA said...

hi dear..just droppin' by..intrsting story 'bout garnier..m consume the same products..