Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Harper is Famous

I was already extremely impressed when my friend Harper showed me the e-mail correspondence taking place between her and Nick Kristhof - the awesomest New York Times columnist ever. I don't even care that awesomest is not a word. So I kind of flipped out when she alerted me to the cover of his new book - which will be hitting shelves everywhere in September. Take a peek:
Yep. She's on the cover. Third row, second from the left. The only white girl who made the cover:). I have a famous friend. This is very exciting. I don't know a lot of famous people. Harper I expect you to bring me to your first red-carpet event. Your boyfriend is in Congo he probably won't be able to make it. I will be a great replacement.

If you want a closer look at the book search for it on Amazon. Ok that's all for now. Peace.

No comments: