Monday, September 14, 2009

Keep on Trucking--A TV Series

Sometimes, I wish this blog was anonymous so I could actually talk about all the crazy-weird stuff that goes on in my life, without giving away anyone's secrets or offending anyone.

I just had to say that.

On a side note, my roommate and I recently came up with an idea for a new T.V. series. It will be based on the corporate world of trucking. Characters will include a young HR recruiter, a pregnant lady who smokes, a woman who often gets confused for a man and clips her nails at her desk, several grimy truckers who hit on the young HR recruiter, and maybe we'll throw an ex-con in there for good measure. Stay tuned. You may see it on a major network fairly soon. Especially since the series will be based on the tales of the young HR worker -- who recently got a job with a more reputable institution.

Next time I write in here, I promise to have something substantial to say. Until then -- this is all I got.

No comments: