Tuesday, February 3, 2009

A Note

Dear Isaac from the Fray - 

I am wondering if you would perhaps marry me. I would normally prefer to be asked for my hand in marriage instead of asking - however - I just listened to your new album and it is that amazing. So I am making an exception.  You can thank the song "That's Enough for Now," for leading me to bend my own rules. 

Please let me know soon. We would have a fun life.

From, Me.

On another note here are some random facts I learned today (other than The Fray's new album rocks), for your viewing pleasure:

The term "rock 'n roll," actually used to mean "sex" in some musical circles back in the 1930s. Scandalous.

The term "Motown," was coined because Motown music originated in Detroit - the Motor City. Who knew? I can't believe so many successful musical acts have hailed from Detroit (e.g. Eminem, Kid Rock, and all of Motown. Well, besides the Boyz II Men who describe themselves as "motown philly." My new knowledge tells me that "motown philly" is an oxymoron. Get it right BIIM).

Time to catch the bus.

2 comments:

Anne said...

I'm pretty sure you just asked a married man to marry you. Ummmm...

Colleen said...

Well Anne, I normally don't stoop to these lows. However, the album is really good. I don't even care that he bald. I will overlook that this time. Why do you not have an i again. I thought you wanted the i. Confusion.