Monday, July 16, 2007

Don't Be Fooled, You Are Not Who You Think You Are

I found this ad littering the margins of my precious gmail today:

Are You Justin Timberlake
It's Scary Accurate To See What Celebrity You Are. Find Out Now!
www.WhichCelebrityAmI.com

Are you Justin Timberlake. Obviously not! Is someone out there wondering if they are actually Justin Timberlake? Or some other celebrity for that matter? If so, they need to be locked up in the crazy bin and google does not need to be their enabler. In my heist to know everything, however, I clicked on the link to see “what celebrity” I really am – you know, since I’m not me, plus, apparently it’s “scary accurate.” I’m scared.

So I get to the page, and it asks me THREE questions that will forever reveal my true persona: 1 - if I’m a male or female, and 2 - asks me if I like to a) sing b) dance c) other. What the hek is other? Magic like David Blaine? Anyway from there we proceed to the last question, which asks us to select what we like to do in our free time

Party around the world
Wear a disguise to everday activities
Start a charity
Adopt children from third world countries
Something else...

Well those sound like things I always do in my free time! Esp the adopting children from third world countries and wearing disguise to everyday activities. As far as the adopting, I’ve been getting really good at that hobby. In fact, I have a bunch of babies scheduled to be picked up from China right now, and they will join the Ethiopian babies I have collected in my nursery. And I always wear disguises to everyday activities! My friends sometimes don’t recognize me because I dress up as Ronald McDonald to go to work. DUMMMB.

Also, what the hek are they referring to as “something else?” Perhaps, spending time in jail like Paris Hilton? Or participating in Scientology like The Cruises? Or going to rehab? That seems to be a popular one…

Anyway, so after I answered all of those questions, I was really excited to find out who I was, since obviously, I haven’t been myself for the last 24 years – and that’s a lot of years. BUT HERE’S THE CATCH _ they make you give your cell number so they can text it to your phone.

Scammers. They’re not getting my cell number. Looks like I will have to find my hidden celebrity elsewhere. Perhaps at one of those sites where the scan my photo and place it with a celebrities. That sounds much better.

1 comment:

Brett said...

You posted this twice.

Africa is making you so you can't even concentrate on writing blogs! This is intense.

Maybe I should write a blog. It's been like 10 days. Jeez.