Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Things I am really freaking sick of

I am so sick, of so many things now that I want to scream at someone. So I'm going to scream at this blog. Here are a few:

I am so flipping sick of hearing about the presidential candidates. AHHH. I don't care what their children are doing, I don't care what they did when they were teenagers, I don't flipping care what state they were in today, or what they said at dinner last night. SERIOUSLY. By the time the stupid election is actually over - I will most likely be so sick of hearing about the ostentatious horse race that I will be teetering on the verge of anarchy.

Number two: I don't care how controversial this is but I am sick of Al-Qaeda blowing people up. I am supposed to be a loving Christian, and I do wish they would become better people and stop this. But guess what, when you kill yourself and 2,000 other people - there will be no VIRGINS awaiting you. WHY CAN'T WE JUST LIVE IN PEACE.

Number three: Why does it matter if the tiger at the San Francisco zoo was taunted. Who cares, it killed someone. I don't need an update every hour on the status of a dead Tiger. Flip.

Four: I am sick of advertisements. I don't want to buy your stupid product! Why? Because it's worthless! Uh. I almost blew up today because I was driving by and saw a Caribou ad that said Caribou was "refreshingly honest coffee." HOW THE FLIP IS COFFEE HONEST??? I didn't realize it could lie. Oh wait - that's because it CAN'T. It's either coffee, or not. I'm not going to buy your coffee because it's honest -mainly because I am not mentally handicapped. Seriously, I am sick of advertising BS.

Five: Note to the media: There are bad things that happen in this world. DO YOU NEED TO DRAMATIZE THIS! It's not your duty to make them sound WORSE. Imbeciles. Omigosh, seriously, if you're going to report something, report it don't frickin sensationalize it. I can't continue because I am getting to mad at the media that I need to take a nyquil and go to bed.

But just to show you how annoyed I am actually getting - for once in my life, I am actually ridiculously sick of hearing about Britney Spears. I don't care where she was, or who she's marrying, or what time she did or didn't arrive at court.

AND TO THINK I AM GOING INTO THIS CAREER. Maybe I should give that a second thought...

4 comments:

Mark said...

i just typed up a comment and entered and got the screen of death.

but i said something like: use adblock plus. i'm sure it stores all your viewing info somewhere or something on some big harddrive like facebook does but who cares, it works great. http://adblockplus.org/en/

and, i'm glad you're alive after saying you were coming, then not showing up and answering your phone.

mark

Mark said...

and i think i meant "nor answering your phone"

also, since i like to keep my blog positive, i will list the things i'm sick of here.

corporate attire. i don't have to wear it but i see others doing it and it bothers me. kinda makes me want to ggive thema hug, but i don't cause i'm shy.

trying to find a part time job. i'm free from 1-whenever. why is it so hard to find something?

beaurocracy, i can't spell it, but i'm sick of it.

sugar, i like it, but i think i'm going to give it up for 08

being sick. i'm really sick of that.

carbon fiber, it has many good uses, but it itches when it gets on you.

The Red Hot Chili Peppers...no wait, I love them.

Brett said...

Colleen, where have you een? I've been sick of these things since 1998.

pepp238 said...

colleen, tell me how you really feel.