Saturday, February 2, 2008

Cold Weather, Colds, and Cold Cars.

It's Saturday night and I am sitting here reluctantly at home. I've been home all day and I'm bored but I don't feel well enough to go out. That sucks. I'm even sick of watching movies but looking at this computer makes my eyes hurt.

On an unrelated note, my car didn't start up Wednesday - probably because it was the coldest day I've experienced in the last five years of my life. So it took 'Ol Yeller three days and 27 degrees above zero to start up again, but it's working now, thank God. My boss had to give me a ride Wednesday and Thursday which was nice of her but fairly awkward. I felt bad enough that I scoured my house and my company to find a couple of people willing to be my taxi drivers Friday.

Yeah, and then since Friday I really haven't moved much. I attempted to go out last night, and that lasted a half-hour. Tonight after lying on the couch all day I attemped to get up and get ready to out, and that lasted like five minutes. I am so tough. Man, a 98.8 fever and I am wiped out!!

Whatever it's a cold. With colds, you don't get fevers just onerous sinus headaches and constant fatigue. That's my excuse. Feel bad for me. Another reason you should feel bad for me is because I have to pick my friend up at the airport tonight at midnight. Fun times. Ok time for iTunes movie rentals.

4 comments:

Mike said...

Get weller. Want some chicken soup?

Mark said...

I'd write you a poem to make you feel better but I actually don't think I'm capable...and I don't mean because you just feel THAT bad, but i just can't write very nice poems.

Laura Ibsen said...

Hey! When Ann gets into town, let me know! Let's get together and chat about the trip.

Brett said...

You blogged on a Saturday?

Even if you are sick...that is still amazing.