Monday, March 23, 2009

Inspiration (or lack thereof)

So I am totally losing my motivation and passion for school/making a difference at the moment. I know, it is sad. I am attempting to write this research proposal and I am just thinking, why does this project matter in any way, shape or form?? My research proposal is to look at the Congo Reform Association of the early 1900s and determine how it shaped collective consciousness and reform action at the time. I have to do a research project examining media in history. So I chose this topic.

I kind of feel like looking at it is meaningless though. Ugh. I need inspiration. I feel so.... uninspired lately. That is a GREAT word to describe my plight. Yes, in school, I feel terrifically UNINSPIRED. This is not good. Just now, I decided to go to changemakers.org in hopes that the stories on there would inspire me some. Boy was I disappointed. Take a look. 

Ha ha. Not a good sign!! Talk about uninspiring. My site for inspiration has been closed down! 

Oh well, looks like I'll have to look somewhere else. Right now I am going to try eating my Noodles and Company, because that's the only task on today's agenda that seems in any way exciting. Hope this post doesn't leave you, well, uninspired.... :)

1 comment:

Mark said...

i go to your blog when i am uninspired. and if you see me and i am really inspired...it is probably because i just read your blog. reading this comment isn't preventing you from actually working, but it is an excuse not to. hey, i was inspired by something a few minutes ago and then i forgot about it and now i remembered! NDSU shut down school for the day so it's students could sandbag. i want to sandbag but i have to go to school. arh