Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Pop Culture Pluses

Today is a great day in my dimension of pop culture for two reasons:

1) Kelly Clarkson's new album was released. Yeah!! Although I appreciated the effort behind her 2007 attempt to enter into the world of rock with My December, the actual results weren't that great. I missed the pop Kelly of 2005's Breakaway. Alas, in 2009, she is back. Score.

2) Vitamin Water 10. Wandering through the little market at school today, I noticed a new product next to the Vitamin Water. At first, I thought perhaps some generic brand was trying to oust the original from its glory. Boy was I wrong. Curious, I slid up to the cooler to discover what exactly, this new product was. "Vitamin Water 10. Ten Calories, no artificial sweeteners. Yes, really."

What!!! This is great news. I checked the labels, and indeed, it is all natural. I would explain the ingredients, but I am way too tired to function at the moment so it will have to wait. ciao.

3 comments:

Mike said...

I prefer diet water. No calories. Sometimes it rains diet water. Sometimes, way up in the mountains, diet water comes from under the ground. It's how mountain goats stay so skinny.

Colleen said...

Welp Mike, diet water doesn't taste like acai berries. so it's def not as good.

Mark said...

Why not just get a glass of water and take a multi vitamin?

and when i saw "vitamin water" on your page, i actually processed it as "vietnam water"

and, i have no clue who your friend kelly is