Friday, March 2, 2007

Happy Day

What a great day. Seriously - it's beautiful outside and I don't have to work. Could it get any better?? I have the best boss ever. She said she didn't want me to have to worry about getting stuck. So this is day two of corporate America's snow vacation. I haven't had a snow day since high school - and now I get two!!

It's little surprises like this that make life great. And on that note I had another surprise today that made life even better. Harper emailed me and said that I was going to the Congo. YEAH!!! She said they would call me in a couple days - so I hope it's true! It's great to have friends in powerful places:). She said her love ran so deep for me that she hired someone to take a crowbar to one of the people going on the trip - and that now that person is questioning her faith in God and decided not to go on the trip. Ohh...the things we joke about that shouldn't be joked about.

So it's noon, on Friday, and my roommates and I are going to see a movie. Music and Lyrics, a cheesy romantic comedy to add the perfection of the day. Thank you God.

1 comment:

Julie said...

YAY!!!!! Good thing I don't have to poison anyone anymore, cause that might disqualify me from going on the trip. :) I like you lots!