Thursday, August 7, 2008

International Diplomacy via JT

So, being the master of diplomacy that I am, when I was in Congo last year I taught our translator the phrase "bringing sexy back." Now it's his favorite phrase! Another team from Minneapolis just went to Goma (city in Congo), upon their departure, I received this e-mail from my translator friend Stewart:

Hey Colleen
Here is another another new slang I learnt from the Team.
Get out of my grill son !!!! ( I will say this to Colleen when pigs fly).
oof the heezy !!
" Dirty babe, you see this shackles baby I am your slave and I will let you whip me if I miss behave, it is just that none makes me feel this way " Guess who said this ?
You could be proud of hearing me singing you the song to bring sexy back !!!
I did sing it on the camera in Goma when the team was hear * that is funny*


Hahaha. If you guys knew Stewart, this would be funnier. That's all for now.

1 comment:

Laura Ibsen said...

I should make a sign that says "that is funny" and hold it up whenever people don't get my great witicisms.