Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Three Times More Shine!

I just saw a commercial for Pantene Pro-V conditioner that promised its shampoo can induce up to "three times more shine."

I have a question. How do you measure "shine?" Next thing you know they'll be saying "Pantene shampoo can make you five times more happy!" Or maybe that's an anti-depressant commercial. Anyway.

Is there some sort of Shine Meter you can shake your hair in front of and see its measurement soar from a two to a six? If so, I want this amazing tool. Because personally, I'm not seeing the results myself. My hair looks frizzy and not shiny no matter what shampoo I use.

Three times more shine! Imagine.

3 comments:

Mark said...

Well are you going to start using it? Let me know if you do. I will put on sunscreen before wine night

Mike said...

I don't believe this falls under the "new blog" category of a story. Please stick to your scope :p

Colleen said...

You're right. I frequently change my mind on blog topics...:)