Friday, August 15, 2008

Presidential Youth

Man, time sure can do some bodily damage. John McCain was pretty hot in his youth. See below:
















Considering his 71 years, I can't say he looks that bad now I guess.

Can't say George W. looked that bad in his youth either, well minus the unibrow. Private H.W. reporting to save the world!





















That didn't work too well, oh well.

Onto Barack. Barry here looks pretty much exactly the same. He gets the award for least aged in body and MIND! I mean come on, he knows who Ludacris is. Way to go BarryO!




















In the end though, I do realize that aging is not that bad. I mean you become wiser with each little line...right:) So I am sorry for my superficial criticisms and opinions. Take them with a grain of salt. I was personally just impressed with McCain's younger years. To the election!

4 comments:

Mark said...

Well he looks the least aged because he is.

And I am glad you have finally welcomed reality. Just remember, no matter how old and single you are, I will always be older and equally or more single.

Mark said...

I know you are just going to think I spent the last five hours pondering this, but really I just thought of it now. It's kind of like masuo's christmas cake analogy but in a positive way.

Old age is like expired milk. It's still good (for me anyway) and it's that much closer to yogurt. And yogurt is way better than fresh milk!

There, so next time you're fretting about your age, just think of a cold strawberry yogurt.

and fyi, I don't actually know that old milk is close to yogurt. but it sounds nice. hi kerry

Anna Rickert said...

Wow, McCain was a hottie. I guess that's to be expected because he is quite the silver fox today.

Mike said...

John McCain was hot in 1932. I smell a new campaign slogan!!