Monday, December 8, 2008

Gift Bag

Events of the day. I turned in my 27 page paper on a development project for Goma. Unfortunately, it is not very well edited. I didn't have time. I completed it ten minutes after class started, printed it off, and ran to class. Out of breath, I turned it in just as everyone began leaving (class was let out early). Whew. I'm glad that thing is over though. It consumed approximately 48 full hours of the last three days - and like I said, I didn't even get a chance to thoroughly edit it.

It is a winter wonderland out right now. Very pretty. I think God made snow so pretty to get us through the bitter cold. Thanks God. Snow was a great creation, as long as I do not have to drive in it:).

I have nothing else to randomly comment on at the moment. Well, except for I am very confused as to how a Fatman Scoop song got on my iTunes... I guess I will get back to my normal routine of finishing up papers! If anyone ever needs to know how to implement a participatory radio program for women's empowerment in Goma, DRC, let me know. I have 27 pages of great information. Peace out.

Oh - and I titled this post Gift Bag because reading it is like digging into a Gift Bag - full of random surprises. :)

2 comments:

Mark said...

i have never received a gift bag

Laura Ibsen said...

I downloaded that song when I made those CD's to go to the Middle East with - back before I had itunes myself. :) If you find anything else weird, feel free to blame me.