Monday, December 1, 2008

I Love Being Up at 5:30 a.m.

Before you roll your eyes, because you are "up everyday at 5:30 a.m. lazy;" let me explain the difference between getting up at 5:30 a.m. and being up at 5:30 a.m. Getting up implies that you have slept until 5:30 a.m., while being up carries no implication of the obtainment of prior

I have been writing this stupid lit review since 6:00 p.m. yesterday. I no longer care about issues surrounding the (RED) campaign. My compassion is fatigued, just like the "compassion fatigue" the uptight critics constantly complain about in their anal articles. Something is always wrong with the world, blah blah blah.

I feel fairly okay all things considered. Maybe because I consumed an entire pot of coffee. Maybe it's Lady Gaga's energizing rhythms. Maybe it's the speed. (KIDDING).

Anyway, despite my 12 hours at this computer I am not finished yet. I need to take a course in time management bad (or is it badly? I don't know, I don't care).

Three hours until class. I will get this thing done. Dangit.

3 comments:

Meatloaf said...

Hope you finished it in time. I'm sure it's wonderful.

Go (RED)!

Brett said...

This is what I miss most about college. Being up really late/early for no reason, or for a really important reason.

Hope it went well Colleen.

Mark said...

i also tend to blog when i have a lot of crap to do. it is my way of procrastinating. it's just after midnight now and i have a test and quiz tmrw as well as a patient fitting. i could get all the studying done in about an hour. but i think i will study for five minutes and then go to bed. i have been in school for 8 years and i don't care anymore.