Monday, December 15, 2008

Oooo, Nkunda, You Were Totally Called Out!

Take that Laurent Nkunda and Rwanda! You have been caught red-handed by U.N. - finally. Looks like your elaborate lies are going to need a little "re-working," to maintain credibility. Perhaps you should go re-work them in Rwanda. Forever. Bye bye.

On an unrelated note, I just have to share this video even though it's really old. It's Dave Chappelle's Tupac skit from like 2006, and it was recently resurrected in my memory thanks to the Mass Media and People of Color class I T.A. for. It's hilarious, and I've watched it like five times this week. Without further ado, here is Tupac Lyrics.

Chappelle's portrayal of Clayton Bigsby, the blind, black, white supremacist is pretty funny to if you feel the need to browse Comedy Central.com. I'm going to stop wasting time now because I only have a day to go - I must press onward to win the prize.

No comments: