Friday, October 26, 2007

I'm Not the Only One With a Leftover Keg!

You can stop holding your breath, saying your prayers and crossing your fingers for me like I know you all are. Work went okay today. WHEW. I am in the clear for this week. No monumental mistakes, and I even got a little ice cream cake to boot. Plus I have a three day weekend ahead of me -- well wait, not really considering I only took Monday off for the GRE. Rejoice! After Monday one will never have to hear about the GRE ever again!

It should be a Halloween-o-fanstastic weekend, if I can find something to wear. Nothing's changed since Tuesday. On a different note: So I have one of those stat counter things on my blog, where you can see what google page people accessed my blog through. I've encountered a few interesting google searches that have pulled up the one, the only confused twentysomething. Behold:

1) how to save the African people
--- uh this isn't at all offensive! Who is searching this anyway? Do they think they are going to save Africans by following google instructions? Seriously.
2)leftover keg
---- well this is referring to the blog I wrote about driving around w/ a leftover keg in my car for a week. Glad to know some people have the same problems.
3)inspirational pop songs love break up
--- somebody's feeling emotional..
fish from the caribbean - GRE word list
--- yeah, haven't encountered a word that means "fish from the caribbean yet." Perhaps because it doesn't exist.
4)confused about staying in long term relationship
--- well google will definitely tell you what to do there! Just keep searching! (or talk to a REAL person, just a suggestion).
5) "Jess Gold" "Cole Brenny"
--- Creepy????

Ok that's all, Happy Halloween weekend. I hope you scare someone. Cackle cackle.

1 comment:

Mike said...

yay for not getting in trouble on Friday! You're taking the GRE as we speak... hope it's going well!