Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Apparently Spice Can Talk

I just watched this movie about a woman who spoke to spices. They told her things. This is weird. The only reason the movie was any good was because it had beautiful people in it. So that when the woman's acting was horrible they just took long panning shots of her face so people would forget about the bad acting and think the movie is good because she is beautiful. Then they threw Dylan McDermott in there which made me forget the movie sucked because he was beautiful. So beautiful Indian lady and Dylan McDermott fell in love because the spices said that she could fall in love with him.

I think I need to get more spices. Salt and Pepper isn't doing the trick;)


Can I just say something else - that is completely unrelated. I think Paris Hilton purposefully went to jail as a publicity stunt. I can't go to google, yahoo, wherever without hearing about what paris did now in jail. In case anyone is interested, a couple hours ago, Paris penned a letter from jail. Gasp. That's so exciting.

OK back to finding spices.

2 comments:

Laura Ibsen said...

Colleen! We totally had to watch that movie on the plane ride back from Cairo. My thought throughout the entire thing was pretty much "WTF?".

It was a horrible movie.

Unknown said...

Ha ha!!! I love it. I watched it too and was utterly confused. She was a HORRIBLE actress, and just like you said, solely redeemed by her beauty. Actually, she's not an actress; she didn't even act. She simply modeled in front of the spices and narrated the terribly slow thoughts of the spice-woman. Oh, and I guess she lent her body to Mr. Hotty, since she couldn't lend him her lips (Indians never kiss lip to lip in movies. How disappointing. Maybe that's why we were left hanging).